Leather is extremely durable (exceeding the life of regular upholstery by four years to one) and can easily last for years to come. Here are some leather care tips that may help you ensure longevity for all of your leather furniture:
1. Keep sharp objects away from your leather furniture.
2. Do not place leather furniture close to a heat source or in direct sunlight.
3. Vacuum leather furniture frequently using a soft brush attachment.
4. Wipe and dry spills immediately with a clean cloth and let air dry.
5. Use leather conditioning products or treatment procedures twice a year
(according to the manufacturer's recommendations).
6. Rejuvenate your leather furniture using leather conditioner every 3-6 months.